Punjab

Youth dies inhaling pesticides

Dilbag Singh | September 12, 2019 03:47 PM

 

SHAHKOT A thirty eight years old youth died after inhaling pesticides.

Investigating officer (IO) Jaspal Singh said that the deceased has been identified as Sarabjit Singh a resident of Bagga village.

Kewal Singh father of the deceased informed the police that his son was spraying paddy fields and inhaled pesticides and died.

IO said that the police acting under section 174 of the Cr.P.C handed over the body of the deceased to the family after post mortem.

Have something to say? Post your comment
Must Read