Punjab

22 years old girl dies after inhaling wrong medicine

Dilbag Singh | December 05, 2017 03:37 PM

Nakodar: A twenty two years old girl died after she inhaled some wrong medicine.

Investigating officer(IO) Inderjit Singh said that the deceased has been identified as Mamata a resident of Boparai village.

Moninderpal father of the deceased told the police that his daughter was suffering from typhoid fever and inhaled a wrong medicine. Her condition became serious and was rushed to a hospital where she died. 

IO said that the police acting under section 174 of the cr.p.c.handed over the body to the family after post mortem.

Have something to say? Post your comment
Must Read